In addition to financial management, a healthy NGO has […] governance and leadership, clear strategic direction, high quality programme management with involvement of beneficiaries, effective human resources management, shared values and a conducive organisational culture. ~mango.org.uk
conducive – adjective – making a certain situation or outcome likely or possible.
Development Report January 2017 informed the Board’s choice to:
- operate “integrally” – taking colleagues’ belief and mindset into account, so that job descriptions fit individual strategic and/or executive interests,
- co-create simple procedures so that all CAN focus on what they like (=are good at) doing,
- further clarify PET’s Vision, Mission and Aims (and business plan)
…with unabashed faith and trust ~ based not on assumptions ~ in self, each colleague and something Bigger than ‘only me’…
PET development direction FY 2017→
Moving from a volunteer-based executive charity
to a strategically led executive charity
- which provides effective “back office services” for diVisional project/programme managers
- a charity with a
- dedicated key executive staff base (all part time) ~ executive director, finance, legal, fundraising and administrative support, diVisional project/programme managers
- and an all-volunteer Strategic and Supervisory Board of Trustees.
Skilled and want more info?
firstname.lastname@example.org c/o the Chair