INVITATION TO APPLY to the Findhorn Ecovillage Land & Housing Trust for allocation of the 6 WW community owned affordable flats
Please see the official announcement. If you want to apply please make sure that you send in your on-line application form before the deadline (Sunday 30th April midnight) to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Late submissions cannot be processed.
The results of the allocation process will be known sometime towards the end of June with a presently expected moving-in date in late November.
People have asked why we are starting the process so early:
- First tenants will have some choice regarding the interior colour scheme
- Tenants can, amongst other things meet with each other and engage
- to create a vibrant co-housing culture within the block
- to co-create the culture of the emerging WW co-housing cluster/residents’ association
- to shape the landscaping plans for the common garden
- to help with manifestation to inspire as many people as possible in creating a beautiful and sustainable future for these homes
There are three different styles of flats:
On the Ground Floor:
- Two Studio flats – 38sqm – with loft storage
- Two One Bedroom flats – 42sqm
On the first floor:
Two One Bedroom flats 42sqm – with loft. The flats are accessed via an external staircase.
L&HT advert RB April 2017 (official announcement)
Supported by the Scottish Ministers through a grant from the Rural Housing Fund
Landlord Accreditation Scotland – 20170118
Scottish Landlord register – 380602/300/14311