- #2237 (no title)
- keep up2date
- Home – portfolio
- Donations (and Legacies)
- Project Idea?
Posts by category
- Category: affordable housing
- Findhorn Ecovillage affordable home
- Memberships and affiliations
- small IS beautiful
- Build Update West Whins construction2
- Build Update West Whins construction
- Does community co-Housing add value
- be a stubborn optimist: Christiana Figueres
- West Whins Story
- East Whins Story
- Featured Content
- Category: construction
- Category: carbon neutrality
- Definitions- carbon neutral
- another Update of PET Carbon Offset Service
- Carbon Offsetting: why
- Preferred suppliers
- Global warm/ning
- Too Hot to Handle?
- Update of PET Carbon Offset Service
- Findhorn Ecovillage Community CO2 Assessment 2015
- Featured Content
- EcoKit project
- EcoKit teaching / Tallinn University
- Category: carbon offset
- Category: donations
- Category: featured
- Category: forms
- Category: how to
- Category: invites
- Category: links
- Category: official communications
- Category: press basics
- Category: project
- Category: thanks
- Category: values
Photo and Text credits
All PETphotos are from the public domain, except ones immediately attributed below. We gratefully acknowledge all visuals producers.
All PETcontent is copyright 2012-2017. For information on authorship or rights-of-use for a particular image, page or blog, please contact email@example.com.
– It is PET’s aim not to infringe upon any copyright, therefore any infringement is wholly unintentional. We rely on Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, where allowance is made for ‘fair use’ for purposes such as comment.
- The Carbon Footprint Ltd calculator is copyright Carbon Footprint Ltd and RADsite Ltd, and has not been amended or copied in whole or in part.
– PETwebsite and PETcontent is published for general information purposes and general use only. PET does not accept any liability that may arise from using or downloading information from the website.
– If you find any inaccurate information on the PETwebsite, please contact us (above), and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable. As the website is under constant development its contents may be incorrect or out-of-date and are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to ensure that the content of the website is accurate, PET cannot accept liability for the accuracy of all content at any given point in time.
– The website provides hypertext links to other sites operated by other people. Using such a link means you are leaving the PETwebsite.
– Where you elect to submit any contribution or material whatsoever to PETwebsite or otherwise consent to the use of either, you are stipulating that this is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to PET; also you are granting PET a cost-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute, make publicly available in other works, in any media; where you do not wish to grant this to PET, please do not submit your contribution.
Your right to privacy is important to us
– PET complies with all protection the Data Protection Act 1998 sets out.
– Personal data is not stored nor captured through the PETwebsite except with your prior knowledge and consent (eg through posted/faxed/web-based forms for feedback, membership, donations).
– PET will not export your personal data. Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is still used for the purpose stated when originally requested/sent by you. You are welcome to ask for a copy of this information, to have it changed or deleted, at any time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web administrator: email@example.com
Design and customisation by: WordPress.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Thanks to: colettelanglois.ca for truly Canadian (free, expansive, hi-quality) support.