PET’s associates consist of skilled Findhorn Ecovillage Community volunteers & paid part-timers who are work together in different areas.
- affordable Housing group:
available to assist (wider) Community bodies with Housing issues where necessary—especially in providing affordable housing—it does not bid for jobs.
If any (wider) Community body requires a developer for Section75 housing, please offer it for our consideration!
- Carbon Strategy group:
available to assist (wider) Community bodies and members with their practical environmental concerns and carbon reduction aspirations.
- Caring Community group:
a group of Community minded, caring people with a mission to try to help make life a little easier for people who request a visit through friendly concern.
Ultimately, PET is run with:
Click here for PET’s Board of Trustees.
PET is a Charity and manned by volunteers. Your donations, legacies and ‘friendly’ loans are much appreciated. Thank you.
Section75 properties (“affordable Housing”) are made available to community members on a permanent basis via the Findhorn Ecovillage Community Land & Housing Trust and their Allocations Policy.
Land & Housing Trust, set up in partnership with other community stakeholders, aims to:
- Obtain amenity land to be held for collective benefit;
- Obtain finance to support those in housing need;
- Own affordable housing that can be rented or held in shared ownership;
- Provide policies so that allocations of housing support can be undertaken in an open, transparent and inclusive manner according to various agreed criteria.
The Allocations Policy 2020 (pdf) has the details. This sets the criteria for application for housing support awards that applies to all housing support.
Each cluster of housing has its own Housing Support Policy, which sits under this allocations policy and covers what type of housing support is available.
Housing support opportunities are available from time to time.
Currently available accommodation at the Park is listed every week in the Ecovillage’s publication “Rainbow Bridge.” Electronic subscriptions are available from . If you are looking for a property, we suggest you subscribe to get a sense of what’s possible.
we have a fantastic donations partner in the Hygeia Foundation. You can make a USA tax deductible donation via:
The Hygeia Foundation for Health, Science and the Environment Inc,
New Canaan, CT 06840.
- Click on the image (right) to donate via Hygeia’s website the DONATE via PayPal button ———————>
- Print, fill in and send/email Hygeia & us PET’s donation form, making your check payable to The Hygeia Foundation and stating clearly your intention to donate to PET!
- For more information (e.g interbank transfer) please email John Clausen at and do cc us too at: c/o fundraising.
Thank you also for remembering that Park Ecovillage Trust is a charity, whose projects are financially reliant only on donations and grants.
For all payment possibilities, please check out our own payment methods page.
The top navigating menu:
gives you the following sub-menus:
On the “Contact, Subscribe, search, site info” submenu page you can also input a specific search term, to see a list of pages the term occurs on.