PET: a PayPal Giving Fund cause
PayPal Giving Fund helps you support PET online and helps us raise funds through our payment portal. You can now raise funds for us by donating a % of your buys (and sales) and through technology platforms that work with PayPal payments. PayPal Giving Fund is a UK Registered Charity (No. 1110538). Here’s our page on PayPal.
PayPal giving fund video introduction.
For more detailed PayPal Giving Fund information, click here.
It’s easy to find PET on the PayPal phone app and on PPGF’s partner sites — and it’s simple to use too.
- You choose to donate on PayPal, eBay and other online platforms
- PayPal receives your donations and provides you with receipts
- PPGF “grants” the raised funds (incl. GiftAid) to PET every month without charging for their service.1Neither PayPal or PPGF charge; however some of PayPal’s e-commerce partners may charge for their services; please see the partners’ respective websites.
PayPal Giving Fund partners currently include:
- eBay Selling (or donating with a purchase) to benefit PET － watch this short eBay for Charity video. You’ll need to add your PayPal account as your charity payment method in your eBay account. When you then donate some or all of the proceeds of an eBay sale (or buy), PayPal Giving Fund will collect the donation as soon as you’ve received payment from the buyer. Check out PET’s eBay For Charity webpage.
- GoFundMe enables its users to raise funds to benefit PET － watch this short GoFundMe video to see how you can create your own unique campaign to benefit PET. Donations do incur processing fees but neither PayPal, GoFundMe nor PayPal Giving Fund charges fees on any Gift Aid added to donations. Start a GoFundMe-PET web campaign.
Thank you for considering PET to be your regular charity partner. Here are the current programs & projects we are fundraising for.