Since 1996 the Findhorn Ecovillage Community Care Circle (CCC) has held a fund which over the years, has assisted community members to remain in the community when care at home was needed.
The Community Care Circle‘s mission is holding awareness of the needs of people of all ages in the Community, and linking volunteers and other resources to those in need.
PET‘s vision for the Findhorn Ecovillage Community is manifesting an exemplary, thriving, sustainable and caring WHOLE community.
Together it’s now our aim to support the physical and organisational infrastructure of care around needy Community members.
Hold ever before you the vision of the new heaven and new earth.
— ‘Still, small voice within’ to Eileen Caddy
The current CCC fundraising goals are:
- Caring Community Coordinator – support to maintain this position.
- Fundraising Consultant – to help the CCC identify and write grant applications.
- Administrative Expenses – office supplies, rent, telephone, etc.
- Educational Programs – Dementia, Aging and Legal Issues, Health Advocacy, etc.
- Community Care Fund – Endowment Fund helping people Age In Place rather than Care Homes.
- Equipment – CCC is currently in need of a bus ramp to transport persons with limited mobility.
UK£ donations to CCC
US$ donations to CCC