send us a (nice) message
You can also call us on (01309) 690 954, or write to us at:
occasional blog & update (free) subscription
how to send money to PET
We like you wherever you want to send money from! Most of PET’s donors are UK based, then US and then based in other countries.
When planning your transfer, please remember that
- PET is a charity (we pay transfer and foreign exchange costs)
- Charitable Giving (including Legacies) is tax deductible in your country only (in UK don’t forget the additional, free UK Gift Aid)
- Regular donations to our unrestricted-use General Fund are most welcome.
To find the most effective payment way for you & us, please click the link for our dedicated payment methods webpage. And finally, thank you so very much for your support!
Photo & Text credits
– All PETwebimages are from the public domain, except ones immediately attributed below (image’s “alt text” or at end of this section). We gratefully acknowledge all visuals producers.
– PET’s aim is not to infringe upon any copyright, therefore any infringement is wholly unintentional. PET as a charity relies on Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, where allowance is made for ‘fair use’ for purposes such as comment.
- The carbon footprint calculator is copyright Carbon Footprint Ltd & RADsite Ltd, and has not been amended or copied in whole or in part by us.
- Eileen Caddy quote is from a video interview with the Relaxation Centre of Queensland and courtesy of the Findhorn Foundation Archive.
- The featured image on “Findhorn Ecovillage Community CO2 Assessment 2015” is copyright, reproduced courtesy of the Findhorn Foundation.
– PETwebsite and PETcontent is published for general information purposes and general use only. PET does not accept any liability that may arise from using or downloading information from the website.
– If you find any inaccurate information, please [email protected] and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable. As the website is under constant development its contents may be incorrect or out-of-date and are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to ensure that the content is accurate, PET cannot accept liability for the accuracy of all content at any given point in time.
– The website provides hypertext links to other sites operated by other people. Using such a link means you are leaving the PETwebsite.
– Where you elect to submit any contribution or material whatsoever to the PETwebsite or otherwise consent to the use of either, you are stipulating that this is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to PET; also you are granting PET a cost-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute, make it publicly available in other works, in any media; where you do not wish to grant this to PET, please do not submit your contribution.
Your right to privacy is important to us!