On the offsetting form you are asked to choose your ‘status’ vis à vis the Findhorn Ecovillage.1And the Ecovillage organisation is pretty complicated already;) But don’t worry, it’s pretty simple when you get start reading the info-box from left to right line by line.
The definition of carbon emissions is geography based—i.e carbon emissions that occur during activities
- of residents of the Park & Cluny & Erraid & Iona and/or benefiting the Findhorn Foundation; or
- that occur outside the Findhorn Ecovillage Community.
The status of guests, visitors, conference participants and resident Findhorn Foundation staff/longterm guests, business are reasonably self-explanatory, we think ;) however, here are some clarifications:
- non-resident FFstaff/NFA/THA personal household emissions belong in the “Other (non-resident)” category, while
- non-res.FFstaff work & work related travel emissions are accounted for by FF in the “business in the Park” category, and
- non-res.NFA&THA staff work & work travel emissions belong in their respective resident category!
Follow your applicable “emissions from,” “for,” “at” in order to find the right description.