when you find yourself in our mission&aims and activities on behalf of the Findhorn Ecovillage Community.
…Findhorn was created through listening to the ‘still, small voice’ and then acting upon it… There’s not much use in getting a beautiful message unless you do something about it! So you have to act on it. — Eileen Caddy
Membership is free* and signing up takes two minutes (max) to do online.
Obviously a large Membership (108: 84 full, 23 associate, 1 organisation @210806) significantly strengthens PET’s credibility with potential funders and donors.
And we’re doing this ‘in service to spirit, humanity and the earth’ as an example of how it really can be done better through, with and in our very own Community!
There are three types of membership:
- Full – any individual, 18+years old, living or working within the Findhorn Ecovillage Community, supporting PET‘s activities and aims
- Associate – any individual, 18+years old, living or working outside the Findhorn Ecovillage Community, supporting PET’s activities and aims
- Organisational – any organisation, group or body, which supports PET‘s activities and aims;
nota bene: represented by only one (1) member ineligible to vote or to hold any office.
PET’s Memorandum & Articles of Association
NB. By joining you officially agree to PET’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.
*PET is a charity and a private limited company limited by guarantee, ie. that has ‘guarantors’ rather than ‘shareholders,’ a form most suited to voluntary organisations. The Members agree to pay a fixed amount known as ‘a guarantee’ (for PET=£1) towards the company’s debts if, God forbid, it were to go into liquidation.
Other ways of ‘joining’ with PET are by
- donating time and/or money to PET projects and programs
- time- we are always looking for new volunteer colleagues with expertise in different sustainability fields
- money- our Charity work runs on donations, especially to pay off the loans we have taken out to manifest our mission (currently mostly in affordable Housing)
- keeping contact with us
- through our contact form
- by using the comment boxes below Posts
- by choosing to subscribe to our website blogs/newsletters