PET actively supports innovative sustainability projects within the whole Findhorn Ecovillage and associated Community.
We want to support what you want to create for you, all of us and for our planet.
We have provided assistance and solutions to new projects, have experience in project-managing start-up projects
to large (£400k+) grant projects, and have been managing a growing asset base for the Community, since 2011.
Collaboration with PET will benefit you in the following areas:
- charitable status and legal structure
- increased productivity
- reduced operating costs
- regulatory compliance
- improved Corporate Social Responsibility and brand perception with prospective donors
- securing long-term cooperation and support
- divers experiences leveraged over projects and developments
- experience in planning permission, grant management, project management
- existing functional(=simple&effective) business practices.
Blending technical skills with creativity and passion,
we help improve environmental and sustainability performance in our Community,
encourage collaboration where sensible and advantageous.
Describe your idea in the online idea presentation form and we will contact you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Read more about our project history
& some thoughts re. new projects.