PET actively supports innovative projects in the Findhorn Ecovillage and associated Community.
We support what you want to create.
We have provided assistance to and solutions for new projects.
Our experience in project-management goes from start-ups up to large (£500k+) grant projects.
And we have been managing a growing asset base for the Findhorn Ecovillage Community since 2011.
Collaboration with PET will benefit you in the following areas:
- charitable status and legal structure (immediate)
- independence guaranteed as your project aligns with our Mission, Vision, Aims
- increased productivity and compliance – existing simple & effective business practices
- reduced operating costs – do the math of DIY
- enhanced Corporate Social Responsibility and Brand Perception with prospective donors
- longer-term cooperation, support and collaboration possible – from project to program
- practical experience at hand – leveraged over diverse projects and developments eg. experience in planning permission, grant management, project management, and working together for the benefit of our Community.
Blending technical skills with creativity and passion,
we improving the environmental and sustainability performance of our Community,
and encouraging collaboration wherever sensible and mutually advantageous.
Fill in our online idea summary form and send it to us, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
If you’re further along the planning process, check out our online detailed Project proposal form .
It contains all the questions a funder is going to ask.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Read more about our project history
& some thoughts re. new projects.