PET actively supports innovative projects in the Findhorn Ecovillage and associated Community.
We support what you want to create.
We have provided assistance to and solutions for new projects.
Our experience in project-management goes from start-ups up to large (£500k+) grant projects.
And we have been managing a growing asset base for the Findhorn Ecovillage Community since 2011.
Collaboration with PET will benefit you in the following areas:
- putting the Findhorn ethos into practice
- charitable status and legal structure – immediate
- independence guaranteed – as your project is aligned with our Mission, Vision, Aims
- increased productivity and compliance – existing simple & effective business practices
- reduced operating costs – do the math of DIY
- enhanced Corporate Social Responsibility and Brand Perception with prospective donors
- longer-term cooperation, support and collaboration possible – from project to program
- practical experience at hand – leveraged over diverse projects and developments
eg. experience in planning permission, grant management, project management, and working together for the benefit of our Community.
Blending technical skills with creativity and passion, improving environmental and sustainability performance in our (wider) Community, and encouraging collaboration wherever sensible and mutually advantageous. - Park Ecovillage Trust Click To Tweet
Fill in our online idea summary form and send it to us, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
If you’re further along the planning process, check out our online detailed Project proposal form.
It contains the questions every funder is going to want to ask you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Read more about our project history
& some thoughts re. new projects.