PET actively supports innovative projects in the Findhorn Ecovillage and associated Community.
We’d like to support what you want to create.
We have provided assistance to and solutions for new projects. Moreover we have experience in project-managing start-ups up to large (£400k+) grant projects. And we have been managing a growing asset base for the Findhorn Ecovillage Community since 2011.
Collaboration with PET will benefit you in the following areas:
- charitable status and legal structure (immediate)
- increased productivity
- reduced operating costs
- improved Corporate Social Responsibility and brand perception with prospective donors
- possible longer-term cooperation and support
- practical experience leveraged over diverse projects and developments
- experience in getting planning permission, grant management, project management
- existing simple & effective business practices.
Blending technical skills with creativity and passion,
we help improve the environmental and sustainability performance of our Community,
and encourage collaboration wherever sensible and mutually advantageous.
Fill in our online idea summary form and send it to us, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
If you’re further along the planning process, check out our online detailed Project proposal form .
It contains all the questions a funder is going to ask.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Read more about our project history
& some thoughts re. new projects.