If you are a UK taxpayer

donating through Gift Aid means PET can reclaim an extra 25p for every £1 you give,

and it won’t cost you any money.  Magic!

This transitional relief for the charity — by the UK.GOV out of your annual income tax payment — does not affect your personal tax position.
You can declare all qualifying gifts made to Park Ecovillage Trust in the last FOUR years.
To qualify you do need to be paying as much income tax as you want to reclaim for GiftAid in one year.
If you pay income tax at the higher rate, you include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return to receive the additional tax relief due to you.

You do need to make a Gift Aid declaration for us to be able to reclaim it.

Here is a downloadable UK.GOV Gift Aid information sheet and below are the latest (2021 checked) different Gift Aid Forms  (click on the relevant photo) for printing, filling in and sending to us (post/email) & attaching to your tax return.

GiftAid single donations

GiftAid multiple donations

GiftAid sponsorship

GiftAid sales proceeds

[clearfix]Please remember to notify us when you

  • want to cancel this declaration,
  • change your name or home address, or
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.


Give GIFT AID NOW if you supported us financially without doing so before 5 April 2011

PET can reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 you gave up to 5 April 2008 and 25p of tax on every £1 you give on or after 6 April 2008. The UK.Government will pay Park Ecovillage Trust an additional 3p on every £1 you give between 6 April 2008 and 5 April 2011.


If you are a USA taxpayer

you can make a tax­ deductible donation to support Park Ecovillage Trust directly via The Hygeia Foundation for Health, Science and the Environment Inc, website, POBox 1176, New Canaan, CT 06840.

Please email John Clausen at [email protected] for more information.

Or you can do so on ours here.


Thank you for adding to your donation (for free!)

Return to Donation project page