We trust this finds you well. Just a few points:
* 11/2 marked PETs 14th birthday! To see what we’ve done in the Ecovillage click here.
* 11/2 also marked the opening of the WOODSIDE, north whins, affordable housing allocation process for 4weeks. Click here for the latest photos.
* A Carbon Neutral 2030 Feasibilty Study for the Findhorn Ecovillage Community will be carried out during 2022. As recipient of the National Lottery award, PET is responsible and will disseminate the study’s results, report to the Lottery, and liaise with Moray Council accordingly.
The Study will result in a Carbon management Plan for carbon neutrality describing the necessary steps to reduce relevant emissions.
It includes planning for a carbon assessment for the full year 2022, which then will be a baseline for coming carbon reductions. The carbon assessment will take place during the first quarter of 2023.
Behaviour change and motivation will be an important factor for achieving carbon neutrality. A special task force will be organised for creating activities during 2022 with representatives from the Collaboration Circle Subgroup, PET Carbon Strategy Group and other willing individuals.
* We’re asking for donations to help cover PET’s current costs.
You can find the “specific” form (£, $, for PET or the CCC) to use or the “simple” quick links to PayPal, under the “Donation” menu top↗️right. Please remember to mention what your donation is specifically for on your transaction! Otherwise it goes to our GENERAL FUND. Thanks.
* You’re cordially invited wherever you are, to calculate your home / business carbon emissions here and also offset the resulting cost by buying in to our CO2 sequestering & O2 producing projects.
* Lastly please note that this year we’ll be holding PET AGM on May 11th at 19hrs uktime, covering the financial period April 2021 – end March 2022 with reports from the 3divisions and of course Finance. The Zoom link will be sent to signed-up PETmembers nearer the date. Please make a note in your diary.
Thanking you for your continued support of our work which benefits the Ecovillage Community, we wish you and us a co-creatively abundant SPRING in action!