You can call us on (01309) 690 954, or write to us at:
Park Ecovillage Trust, 45 The Park, Findhorn, IV36 3TZ Forres, Scotland.
Photo and Text credits
– All PETphotos are from the public domain, except ones immediately attributed below. We gratefully acknowledge all visuals producers.
– All PETcontent is copyright 2018. For information on authorship or rights-of-use for a page or post, please email@example.com c/o web admin.
– PET’s aim is not to infringe upon any copyright, therefore any infringement is wholly unintentional. PET, as a charity relies on Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, where allowance is made for ‘fair use’ for purposes such as comment.
- The carbon footprint calculator is copyright Carbon Footprint Ltd & RADsite Ltd, and has not been amended or copied in whole or in part by us.
- Eileen Caddy quote is from a video interview with the Relaxation Centre of Queensland and courtesy of the Findhorn Foundation Archive.
- The featured image on “Findhorn Ecovillage Community CO2 Assessment 2015” is copyright, reproduced courtesy of the Findhorn Foundation.
– PETwebsite and PETcontent is published for general information purposes and general use only. PET does not accept any liability that may arise from using or downloading information from the website.
– If you find any inaccurate information, please [email protected] and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable. As the website is under constant development its contents may be incorrect or out-of-date and are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to ensure that the content is accurate, PET cannot accept liability for the accuracy of all content at any given point in time.
– The website provides hypertext links to other sites operated by other people. Using such a link means you are leaving the PETwebsite.
– Where you elect to submit any contribution or material whatsoever to PETwebsite or otherwise consent to the use of either, you are stipulating that this is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to PET; also you are granting PET a cost-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute, make it publicly available in other works, in any media; where you do not wish to grant this to PET, please do not submit your contribution.
Your right to privacy is important to us!
– PET complies with all protection which the Data Protection Act 1998 sets out, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); ICOregister: ZA205692. We take a risk-based approach to data protection, ensuring appropriate policies and procedures are in place to deal with the transparency, accountability and individuals’ rights provisions, and have a workplace culture of data privacy and security.
– Personal data is neither stored nor captured through the PETwebsite except with your prior knowledge and consent (e.g through comments, forms, emails &c. you have sent to us).
– PET will not export your personal data. Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is still used for the purpose stated when originally requested/sent by you. You are welcome to ask for a copy of this information, to have it changed or deleted, at any time. Please firstname.lastname@example.org c/o web admin.
Web administrator: email@example.com c/o web admin.
Design, customisation, concept by: WordPress.com, Mark Rowatt; Göran N. Wiklund and Roger Doudna.
Thanks to: Colette Langlois for truly Canadian (free, expansive, hi-quality) support and Birgit Poppke for expert technical advice.
Site/Blog Editorial Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org c/o CommsWG .